Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Denver, CO: Man arrested in stabbing death of another Tuesday

The suspect in the fatal stabbing Tuesday of a woman in southeast Denver has been identified as Marcello Ochoa Sanchez, 29.
Sanchez is accused of stabbing the woman in what police are investigating as a domestic-violence incident, said Sonny Jackson, spokesman for the Denver Police Department.
Police were called shortly before 7:30 a.m. to the 5000 block of East Donald Avenue, Jackson said.
Officers found a woman with multiple stab wounds in the street outside the Ventana Apartments.
The victim was rushed to Swedish Medical Center, where she was pronounced dead. Sanchez was arrested at the scene. The name of the slain woman has not been released.

6 comments:

blugooo said...

i was there! left my building around 8 and saw a bunch of cops posted with their light on. crazy world

Just Me said...

It was horrible and tragic, She was running for her life as he caught her. I did try to stop it but he pure evil and had no intention of stopping. My heart if filled with sorrow for this woman and her children.

Just Me said...

If anyone knows her name I would love to send flowers to her family, I know this is a tragic event but Sometimes its nice to know other people are thinking and praying for them

Unknown said...

Her name is Karen Escobar. She was my friends cousin. Her family lives out here in Los Angeles CA.

Unknown said...

Her name is Karen Escobar. she was my friends cousin. Her family lives out here in Los Angeles CA.

judijm said...

Gloria: do you know what happened. I played with her children with my grandchildren. I am so sorry for these 4 parentless children.
Judi